GainSpan präsentiert industrieweit ersten Wi-Fi ® und ZigBee ® IP Single Chip
GainSpan präsentiert industrieweit ersten Wi-Fi ® und ZigBee ® IP Single Chip |
Multi-Standard-, Multimode IC mit WLAN-Basisband, RF-Funktionen und ein dual IPv4/IPv6-Stack sollen die Verbreitung des Internet der Dinge voranzutreiben.
The new GS2000 family offers a high level of integration with multi-mode baseband and RF integrated on a single die, best-in-class performance and extensive networking stack and services. It features a flexible dual core architecture based upon the popular, low power ARM Cortex-M3 processor and is fabricated in TSMC’s low power, low leakage 65nm process technology, required by battery operated applications. The GS2000 mixed signal peripherals and significant memory resources creates a powerful and flexible solution for low power as well as line powered IoT applications, including smart energy.
- Complete Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n with Space Time Block Coding) and ZigBee IP (IEEE802.15.4) on a single silicon die
- Support for dual stack IPv4 and IPv6
- Support for Station/Client Mode, Limited Access Point for easy provisioning or connecting to smartphones, Wi-Fi Direct™, and Wi-Fi Direct with concurrent mode, allowing a device to act simultaneously as an access point station as well as access point for other devices
- 802.11 b/g/n chips and modules with multi Mbps throughput for high-definition video and audio applications
- Unmatched idle power consumption combined with fast wake up performance from idle state offers the longest battery life for a Wi-Fi device.
- High receiver sensitivity capability for extended range operation
Extensive networking stack and services
- Includes personal and enterprise security, embedded DHCP, DNS and HTTP(S) clients and servers, XML parser, service and device discovery, easy provisioning, over-the-air firmware updates, and more.
- Supports SEP2.0, OpenADR as well as ECHONET Lite for Smart Energy Applications
Lesen Sie hier weiter ...
...mehr über GainSpan...